Howdy!

Вы писали 05 октября 2023 г., 10:19:09:
> Howdy!

> Вы писали 04 октября 2023 г., 19:38:13:
>> Hello The,

>> BUG:
>> ====
>> !!!! Installer does not warn about incompatible OS Windows 7 !!!!

>> And you need to update your Requirements page at
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/de/products/thebat/download.php#windows
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php#windows

> You are not alone:
> https://www.ritlabs.com/ru/auth-forums/forum3/topic16158/message55642/?result=reply#message55642

> Hey, RitLabs! Is is true and Win7 isn't compatible for 10.5 or this is a bug?

RitLabs isn't a big brother and ugly monopolies, this is private company. I do
think you need to have alternative for an old users with old OS to have new
versions. What about some alternative html-viewers that don't care about Win7
with killing CEF installation for an old PC's?

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

'Using TBBETA' information: