Hello Alexander,

> We have released The Bat! v10.5.

On this work laptop (I am currently travelling), I received the pop-up stating
that a new release version is available. So I clicked on "update", it
downloaded and apparently installed the new version. As you can see in my sig,
it still shows the old version. Seeing the bugs being reported here, I am quite
happy that I am still with the old version, but it doesn't seem normal.

On another note, shouldn't the new version have been beta tested before the
release? Just asking.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 10.4.0.1 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19045

'Using TBBETA' information: