Hello Alastair,

   On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:05:06 +0000 (12.12.2001 16:05 my local time)
   you wrote about "Slovenian (once again)",
   at least in part:

>> I think that it's the encoding's fault - in Win-1250 encoding "c is in
>> the same place as 'e in "normal" Windows encoding (which CP is that
>> anyway?)... Check, how this message comes through - it's ISO-8859-2
>> encoded.
For _me_ (Russian Windows, CP 1251, Russian locale), it seems differently - without
additional
"\", but I must agree with you partially

AS> What seems to be happening is that something, somewhere, in The Bat!
AS> isn't understanding that it needs to switch from ISO 8859-1 to ISO
AS> 8859-2 when displaying that line.
It seems, what "message header pane" use Windows CP for displaing
upper-half if ASCII table... I can wrote here Jernej's name as _I_ see
it - but it will be useless, you'll see other chars... And can't see
reasons for publish screenshot - I'll try describe it in some short words

Instead accent letters I see russian letters, other (I think so) will
see own national (Win CP-specific) chars

 Alexander Leschinsky