Hello Richard,

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:50:42 +0000 GMT (18/02/03, 05:50 +0700 GMT),
Richard Wakeford wrote:

> I don't know what's happening but my sorting office filters are
> adjusting themselves on a regular basis here. I just posted a message
> complaining of no email from TB! only to find that it's suddenly
> arriving in my Opera folder as well as some personal mail and I can't
> see why.

Artificial Intelligence: TB reprograms itself? ;-)

Seriously though, please check what exactly has changed. the order of
the filters, or the filter string or what. Your problem sounds a bit
weird, but you know that. so let's figure it out.

-- 

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste.

7.Ihr Nachbar geht Ihnen auf den Wecker, weil er nachts um vier so
  laut klopft, das die Gaeste Ihrer Techno-Party dauernd aus dem
  Rhythmus kommen.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A 
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to