Hello Januk,

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 at 22:59:05[GMT -0800](which was 06:59 where I
live) you wrote:

> Similarly, check colour groups, etc.

That was one thing I had to change, all my "advanced" options suddenly
had "must be associated with a colour group" selected but only when
there was a colour group to select.

> The only reason I'm harping on this point is that it has happened to
> me, and the symptoms sound exactly as you describe.

No problem. when things go wrong with TB! they can sometimes do it in
a big way!  No more replies for 4 days as I'm just going away so I'm
not being rude :-)



-- 
Best regards,
Richard

| Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7 & SpamPal
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera7


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to