Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 at 11:01:05[GMT +0700](which was 04:01 where I
live) you wrote:

> Artificial Intelligence: TB reprograms itself? ;-)

You're not far of that :-) Seriously I have found settings change.

> Seriously though, please check what exactly has changed. the order of
> the filters, or the filter string or what. Your problem sounds a bit
> weird, but you know that. so let's figure it out.

I finally sorted the problem (I hope) by resorting the filter order
and making sure every box had "Options/Queue in outbox" selected apart
from all my mailing lists which have "send immediate" and, so far,
it's worked. What I don't understand is why sorting should change when
I didn't change anything myself. None of my rules are complicated



-- 
Best regards,
Richard

| Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7 & SpamPal
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera7


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to