-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hello Marck,

Wednesday, February 19, 2003, 5:23:22 AM, you wrote:

MDP> Key  validity  has  nothing  to  do  with it. Key validity is about
MDP> perception,  not  key  integrity. The import has worked. The key is
MDP> good. The signature is good. The key is not correctly signed with a
MDP> trusted  certificate.  Until  it  is,  PGP  perceives  that  key as
MDP> un-validated (aka "invalid").

Ok. Still learning about pgp. Lots. :-)

BK>> I know this has been reported in prior betas.

MDP> I  recommend  that you join PGP-Basics and check out what "Invalid"
MDP> actually means there. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I  already  get  it,  just haven't had much time to read or participate.
Sounds like I need to spend more time there. Maybe even in the archives.

- --
Best regards,
 Bill Kraski                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 6.5i

iQA/AwUBPlRC/V+k60BsXnM1EQL4jgCdEcE7u11n6PvHO2o2rApc9i6bI/EAnjkE
3ZG31z6SEh9g42iZ5N23zDzx
=W9wm
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to