-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, Stefan Tanurkov wrote...

JA>> Sounds about right ;) What sizes did you set for the fonts there?

> Maybe it did not sound so, but I could not install it because of
> that error, so I don't have XP on any of my machines here :-))

I think you're safer that way ;) I've had nothing but hell with XP and
programming stuff. We had to modify nearly 190 applications because of
XP, and it's bubble bar.

> Well, this is very strange because I used the installation from
> MSDN...

It has been noted in many places that some hardware combinations will
just kill XP completely.

JA>> Which font is it? I'll have a play, and see if I can make it
JA>> reappear somehow.

> The font is MS Sans Serif, size 8. Does XP have this font at all?
> I'm just wondering why other headers are displayed.

Yes... it does have it... I should hope so at least... that is a
"standard" font. I wonder if you're being kicked by something we were
when we started looking at XP. Do you define the height of the header
bars? We noticed that because of XP having that bubble bar, the client
height messed up, which (on really close forms) caused a scroll bar to
appear. If the form is non-sizeable, it could be possible that half
the items vanish, or the header bar is "resized" to such a point where
it is compressed so windows just doesn't display a font. If you can
resize that, you're more than welcome to compile a quick version with
a bigger header bar, and send it over, and I'll take a peek and see if
it helped.

> By the way, how does the Beta looks like on XP? :-)

Looks quite good. There was something I spotted, but I cannot remember
what it was now, and as I'm at home, I'm back into my safe Win98 ;)

- --
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Fingerprint: 676A 1701 665B E343 E393  B8D2 2B83 E814 F8FD 1F73

iQA/AwUBPlRjjyuD6BT4/R9zEQImTQCgrhWvqcELacAxrQ1oYck/T3DzUGYAoOau
RY8MQReSX1ey0IWnxDZZ7vgf
=gXk/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to