-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Stefan Tanurkov [ST] wrote:'

ST> Maybe it did not sound so, but I could not install it because of
ST> that error, so I don't have XP on any of my machines here :-))

    Hmm. Sorry to hear this. Marck hasn't been able to install XP on his
    machine as well. It would seem that the OS is temperamental with
    some hardware configurations.

ST> The font is MS Sans Serif, size 8. Does XP have this font at all?

    Yes, it does.

ST> I'm just wondering why other headers are displayed.

    One of those mysteries to iron out. The header bars of the folder
    maintenance center do have that XP enhanced appearance though.

    See captures:
    http://www.landscreek.net/pics/xplook.png
    http://www.landscreek.net/pics/xplook2.png

    I remember that there were problems with making the message list
    column headers XP compatible. This is why only the folder pane
    column headers are XP compatible. Could this be the problem with the
    column headers for the folder maintenance center, i.e., the XP
    compatibility being there?

ST> By the way, how does the Beta looks like on XP? :-)

    As TB! always looked for the last few versions. No change that I've
    noted.

- --
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}
               -
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: My Public Keys - http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html

iD8DBQE+VEvLV8nrYCsHF+IRAsWDAJ40GT01cP0rDowrlYPLfwUII4FdAgCeL95D
rOjuxfML4TJVTTHZqWTkT3k=
=kyTC
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to