Hello Jerry,

Saturday, August 16, 2003, 4:26:43 AM, you wrote:

J> Same as I did... I don't want to pay after few months, I don't need
J> IMAP, but I need the bugs fixed...

I  am  assuming  that  there  will  be  some  consideration for recent
registrants.   I   registered  in  February  because  IMAP  was  being
implemented  in version 2.0. IMAP was crucial to me in the long run and
the  rumor  mill  indicated  that  2.0  was  in internal beta testing.
Unfortunately,  at  the time, I did not consider that 2.0 may not be a
free upgrade.

I hope that we will be accommodated.

I do wish that beta two did not require a new key.  That means that we
will need the new key to test beta 2 without being stopped at the splash screen.

Jeff
-- 
Jeffrey A. Shumway
Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to