On Saturday, August 16, 2003, Marek Mikus wrote...

>>> [*] MailTicker view gets automatically refreshed when new messages
>>> are detected

>> Hrm... doesn't seem to have worked too well. I have over 600 new
>> messages, and TB is only showing the new messages from the folder I
>> just selected (TBBETA List). Could this be because I closed and
>> reopened TB?

> there are still some problems with IMAP folders, is this related to
> IMAP or POP folder?

IMAP. This was mentioned in the original 'bug' posting on the release
of beta 1 when I pointed out that in IMAP folders, the message ticker
wasn't updated on new mail. I guess I could have made it clear,
however Stefan's posting implied that it was IMAP related.

-- 
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to