Hello Luigi,

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:49:36 +0200 GMT (16/08/2003, 12:49 +0700 GMT),
Luigi Rosa wrote:

ST>> 2.0 Beta/2 is now available from
ST>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/beta/tb200b02.rar

> The Access Violation error reappeared.

"Reappered?"

> Some minutes before I got this error I read some very large messages (800.000
> bytes of text), but I got no errors.

> A few minutes later one of the accounts started to retrieve mail from the
> server, but the passowrd on the server was expired

Please advise whether this was an IMAP server or POP server.

-- 

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste.

Important warning for aircraft pilots: Teeth that have been improperly
filled cause problems with altitude or rapid decompressions. The
higher pressure under the filling will cause excruciating pain and in
rare instances can cause the tooth to explode. An exploding tooth
would be distracting.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A 
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to