On Saturday, August 16, 2003, Jonathan Angliss wrote... >>>> [*] MailTicker view gets automatically refreshed when new messages >>>> are detected
[..] >> there are still some problems with IMAP folders, is this related to >> IMAP or POP folder? > IMAP. This was mentioned in the original 'bug' posting on the > release of beta 1 when I pointed out that in IMAP folders, the > message ticker wasn't updated on new mail. I guess I could have made > it clear, however Stefan's posting implied that it was IMAP related. For further evidence: http://thebat.netdork.net/imap_ticker_update_fail.jpg I only just opened the ticker virtual folder. I've also taken a quick shot of the folder properties. As a point, selecting a folder repopulates the ticker virtual folder. Now something I think I may have managed to pin it down to. Is TB updating the ticker based on messages it detects as new since opening, instead of when detecting an \Unseen message each time? If this is the case, I think I worked out the issue. I opened beta 1, it flagged all the folders with mail, I closed it and downloaded beta 2, updated, then opened. The folders were still marked with new messages, but the ticker didn't update. Selecting the folder updated the ticker just fine. -- Jonathan Angliss ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature
________________________________________________________ Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

