Hi Carsten

 On Sunday, August 17, 2003 11:09:57 AM you wrote:

>> Sorry - I am using TheBat every day and joined the beta tests all the
>> time - but this policy I really don't understand...

> Who does?

Well it seems the "inner circle" of testers which supports RITLabs to
get better marketing has no problems with this policy...

>> I was am/was beta tester for a lot of software - but changing the
>> registration keys _during_ a beta cycle I newer saw before - this
>> isn't a very good help for tests...

> But I'm not going to pay (details?) for a beta version nor start a
> 30 day test period for an unfinished product.

We are told that this is marketing now.

--
 Best regards,
   Martin
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 TheBat! 2.0 Beta/1 on Windows 2000 5 2195 Service Pack 2


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to