Hello Keith,

Saturday, December 6, 2003, 1:56:42 PM, you wrote:

K> I'm another late-comer to IMAP. Jannik convinced me to give it a try, and
K> I've been using it successfully with Mulberry.

Same here.

K> However, I haven't figured out how to get my folder hierarchy to display in
K> The Bat. I am able to work with my messages in the Inbox, but don't have
K> any of the folders that I have created on the MailSnare server or in
K> Mulberry (and the TB Inbox is not expandable). "Manage IMAP Folders" also
K> shows just the single folder.

K> What am I doing wrong?

Try Account properties / mail management / and put in INBOX in the root
folder section.. then restart TB!... You should then see it when you right
click on the main folder and "manage IMAP folders"

K> Also...What other outstanding IMAP issues can I expect to find? How usable
K> is the protocol at this point?

The protocol is usable to some degree, but just basic stuff... TB! still
lacks the features of Mulberry.

1. Drag and drop (for me) email from one folder to another just started
work in this release. This does not work at all between 2 or more
different IMAP servers like it does in Mulberry.

2. Some basic filtering just started to work, not complete yet, and it
does not work between 2 or more IMAP servers (different IP addresses). As
you know, very complex filtering is fully functional between servers, or
any other possible combination using Mulberry.

 Gary

 Current beta is 2.02 CE RC2 | "Using TBBETA" information: