Hi again 8-).

--On Tuesday, December 09, 2003 2:08 PM -0600 Jonathan Angliss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So it looks as though The Bat at least knows about my subscribed folders.
Why doesn't it display them for me?

INBOX isn't subscribed. However INBOX is a required box according to the RFCS (it's a special folder, you cannot delete/rename/create it).

So...how does INBOX get subscribed, unless you do it manually via telnet?

The CREATE "" item up there is... unusual to say the least,

Is this not being generated by TB? Is it coming from the server?

you should
have an error line somewhere too.

Why?

I'm wondering if TB is having issues
because there is no subscribed inbox (see my other email).

It does appear that that was the case.

Where can I learn how to interpret a trace file and see a description of IMAP syntax?

Thanks again.

--
Keith

Current beta is 2.02 CE RC2 | "Using TBBETA" information: