On 2004-05-18 at 18:01:10 Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

> [+] Viewing account's log window is no longer modal

Two notes with this:
1) The standard hotkey, Ctrl-Shift-A, doesn't seem to work here
anymore.  Choosing the menu item with the mouse does work, however.
2) The now modeless log dialog is very nice, but the OK button on it
doesn't work. I expected it to close the dialog, so it may even be
better to put "Close" on it, since there really isn't any "action" to
agree to.

> [+] URLs of incoming messages are added to the log
> [+] Possibility to open URLs by double click from the account's log viewer
> [*] Search options in the Accont Log View pop-up menu

This is all quite nice, maybe also an option to word wrap the log
viewer too? :)

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: