Daniel Friedmann, [DF] wrote:

>> [+] (#0001869) New Window Split Mode - Full-width Message List

DF> Thanks for the new spit mode. While I like it very much and will
DF> probably use it as main view mode there are a few glitches:

I'm now using it as my default and have not been having any problems.
I do things a little differently though. :) Hopefully, the problems
you've indicated will be fixed soon so you can enjoy your working
style with the new view mode.

DF> * When I used CTRL-right to jump to the next unread message the
DF> new highlighted message isn't visible in the message list. It's to
DF> be the last message but the list shows some message above
DF> (therefore non seems to be highlighted).

I use CTRL-] or CTRL-Alt-<right> and those navigate just fine.

You wish to move to the next unread message in the thread, right?

DF> * Although I activated automatic column width there's always a
DF> horizontal scroll bar. There's still plenty of space in almost any
DF> column. I'm using a resolution of 1280x1024.

I had noted this from before, I think. There were so many problems
with automatic columns in the past, that I had stopped using the
feature.

DF> * When I try to resize a column (e.g. the leading Subject column)
DF> nothing happens but a flickering message list whenever I move the
DF> mouse (with clicked left mouse button) which seems to try to resize
DF> but don't do so. After several movements to the left and to the right
DF> the column is finally resized but I can't control the actual width.

I don't confirm the flickering and have no problems with resizing
columns while using this new pane view. I don't understand your being
able to resize a column but not able to control the actual width.
Aren't you varying the width of the column when resizing it? Are you
doing this with column autosizing enabled?

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on WinXP Pro (SP1)

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: