Hello Mark,

Wednesday, June 2, 2004, 1:06:18 PM, you wrote:
Mark> I don't have the problem and this may be a very stupid
Mark> suggestion, but could it harm to re-download the releaseversion
Mark> and install it again?

Not a stupid question at all. I did download it, but haven't installed
it because I wanted to make sure the crashing wasn't caused by
something else. I'll probably install the release version tomorrow
morning.

Hopefully it was something cleared up in the release.



-- 
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Advice to live by: Check for the toilet paper, before sitting down!

Using The Bat! 2.11 RC/1 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to