Hello Leif,

Thursday, June 3, 2004, 12:36:21 PM, you wrote:

LG> Do people actually disable Dr. Watson? I know you can, but I've not
LG> heard of anyone actually doing it. I know in XP, people disable the
LG> notification, but I don't think that actually disables Dr. Watson.

It is not actually disabling it, but DrWatson comes in with some
defaults set -- including the number of same errors to report. In
other words, by default, DrWatson "auto-disables" after some set
number of same errors.

Of course, it can also be set *not* to save any errors.

One should run drwtsn32.exe to set it up and/or clear it up.

-- 

 ..hggdh..

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 4

Attachment: pgpkfzTDUPLv3.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to