Hello Allie,

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:25:10 -0500 GMT (05/06/2004, 07:25 +0700 GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

AM> Maybe the crash was caused by the AV's. I don't know. However, since
AM> deleting the filter, the AV's have stopped and the sudden crash hasn't
AM> occurred again.

Could be. How about the memory usage when you use TB? I posit that the
crash that is experienced by some has the same cause as the memory
leaks experienced by more.

-- 

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste.

"Did you delete and icon labelled 'The Internet' from your computer?
You did? Well, it will take years to restore the entire Internet; in
the meantime, the F.B.I. would like to have a word with you."

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A 
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to