Thomas Fernandez, [TF] wrote:

TF> Has somebody reported this to the BT?

Me? No. Since it happened once and has not happened again since.

TF> It may be a lot of tedious work, because it is not clear what
TF> module causes the leak that leads to the crash. Let's try to
TF> narrow it down: Do all seeing use IMAP? Which plugins, if any?

I'm currently using no plug-ins. I use a single IMAP account but have
2 other accounts that are inactive and POP. Just storage really.

The sudden crash occurred while I was having the series of AV's
following the creation of an incoming filter that monitors an IMAP
folder other than the Inbox. The filter seems to work upon old
messages while syncing the folder since I saw the colour group being
applied to old messages in the folder that would normally be caught by
the filter.

Maybe the crash was caused by the AV's. I don't know. However, since
deleting the filter, the AV's have stopped and the sudden crash hasn't
occurred again.

-- 
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11.02 on WinXP Pro (SP1) 

Attachment: pgpcJeRGSCSDM.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to