On Tuesday, October 19, 2004 at 8:53:55 AM [GMT -0500], Mary Bull
wrote:

> In TB!'s main window click on View/Global View Mode (scroll way
> down)/No View Mode.

Already selected.

> Then, again in the TB! main window, click on View/Sort-by , and change
> your Sort-by choice to a different one.

I have all my folders using a view mode that I had created, so I
selected a folder at set it to use 'no view mode'. I then changed the
sorting to something else.

> Go to another folder. Then come back to the previous folder. The
> change you set will not have been retained. The folder will have
> reverted to the one before you made the change.

I can't duplicate this problem. I don't know if it's because I have
other folders using specified view modes or because I have other view
modes defined.

> It is so hard for me to tell things clearly! Please ask some more, if
> I haven't explained the problem well.

Actually, you were quite clear. :)

--
-= Allie =-
..... For exercise, men can walk. Women talk.

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: