On Tuesday, October 19, 2004, at 10:42:19 AM, Mary wrote:

> But on the default choices "No [underlined o] View Mode" they do not
> stick. Therefore, I think it is a bug.

On my copy of TB there is no underlined 'o', they just have (No View Mode)
in brackets. To me, that says simply no view mode, and I believe trying to
make it one of your view modes is where your problem is. There just isn't
any such thing as a (No View Mode)...at least that is how I look it.

--
         -=Nick Andriash=-
      -=Creston, B.C. Canada=-

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: