On Tuesday, October 19, 2004, at 7:52:00 AM, Mary wrote:

> An old bug that I complained of on tbudl in v. 2.11, but got no one to
> confirm, is that Column settings and View/Sort-by settings do not
> stick when using "No View Mode."

Just curious Mary, but don't you have to set your View Modes using
Options/Preferences/View Modes? What happens if you create, under Options, a
new view mode named "No View Mode", set the parameters, and then Ok the
formation of that view. Now go ahead and make changes to that new mode as
you earlier suggested. Do they set properly?

--
         -=Nick Andriash=-
      -=Creston, B.C. Canada=-

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: