Hello Roelof!

On Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 6:28 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Column settings and View/Sort-by settings do not stick when using
MB>> "No View Mode."

RO> Still cannot confirm. I'm using no view mode for most of my
RO> folders.

Did you make your Sort-by changes from The Bat!/View/Sort-by?

Thank you so very much for participating in this, Roelof. I think
there is no doubt that the behavior is occurring. It has occurred for
Stuart Cuddy, David Boggon, and me.

So, the testing phase is about over.

The behavior of The Bat!/View/Sort-by is apparently by design.

It is just that it is not clear on the first-time encounter that the
changes to the folder settings made in The Bat!/View/Sort-by are
temporary. And they are, at least for Stuart C., and David B., and me.

I'm going to amend my BT report in some way. Haven't decided yet
exactly how to word it.

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3962

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.1 (Professional Edition) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: