Hello Marck,

  A reminder of what Marck D Pearlstone typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 13:51:54 GMT +0200

MDP> Strike that. The hanging returned. I have to remove VFs to not hang on
MDP> exit.

Mine hangs if I have VF's regardless of check boxes. No VF = NO HANG.

  A reminder of what Charlene Ferrara typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 13:54:24 GMT +0200

CF> Then I deleted my VF's and upgraded again to "the rush" and in 5 from 5
CF> attempts there were no more problems, Tb closed as it should.

Could it be we're getting somewhere, making progress on this issue?

  A reminder of what 9Val typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 13:38:44 GMT +0200

9> I use VFs and have no troubles on exiting

Of course, there will always be at least one spanner being thrown about :)

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   29/10/2004 at 13:05 UTC   2ии4 - AWB