On Saturday, November 6, 2004, 23:39, Avi Yashar wrote:

>> Oh, that's different here. Home gets me to the beginning of the
>> entire line.

> Of course, this could be because of different operating systems.
> Perhaps you would like to try Windows XP Pro SP2, because I don't
> think that I will be able to get my hands on Windows 98 Chinese. :-)

I can confirm the behaviour Thomas mentions, with a plain vanilla W2K
Server SP4, all English and standard. Same at work where I run W2K Pro
SP4.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: