Hello Tony!

On Sunday, February 27, 2005, 3:05 PM, you wrote:

>  Tell you what Mary, Lief has been awfully quiet this past hour, hope he's
>  not arranging anything.

Tony, The Name! <shivering> Quick, fix it! Before he notices that you
misspelled The Name!!

>  Now I really do think we should stop, there seems to be an overwhelming
>  smell of trout in the air :)

The self-detonating kind, yes! and the sickening odor of Dead
Horse--an evil companion rides with him!

<rushes to :toilet: >

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: