At 10:03 [GMT-0700] on Sunday February 27 (actual time - 1:03am on Monday in
Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

GF>> I really don't care about other users, I care about my needs and
GF>> if I can accomplish them with the software I'm using.

> Exactly the poor attitude Tony, Paul and I are trying to curtail. The

Enough of the white horse stuff, eh? I'm pretty sick of the "doing it for your
own good" argument.

> completely selfish, me first attitude. Let the rest of the world
> suffer as long as I get what I want.

Frankly, both sides of the argument see that attitude in the other. (And with
good reason, at times.)

Funny, eh?

--

cheers, mic

Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: