Hello David,

  A reminder of what David Calvarese on TBBETA typed on:
  28 February 2005 at 01:29:25 GMT +0100

DC> You using Imad's version of PGP 6.5.8 by any chance?

 No, it true blue Network Associates PGP that I've had since before the big
 change over in ownership. Complete with PGPdisk that I never use. In fact
 I very rarely use PGP at all, I MIME sign and I bought Steganos 7 that I
 use more than PGP.

DC> IMAP is really great if you need to access your mail on multiple
DC> computers.  It's like having 'webmail' features through your email
DC> client.  Multiple folders and everything stored on the remote server.

OK, OK, don't rub it in, I'm envious enough :)

Not too envious to use Thunderbird though!

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: