Hello George,

  A reminder of what George M. Menegakis on TBBETA typed on:
  03 May 2005 at 15:38:06 GMT +0200

GMM> Tony was harsh because he *cares* about the bat as all of us, loyal users
*do*
GMM> care about the bat.

 I don't think I was at all harsh. I just said what everyone else is
 thinking. I've not seen any replies to the contrary anyway, other than
 from 9Val. And he has every right to defend his position but I do resent
 him suggesting I was flaming.

 I'm just confused at the name. I can't get my head around the fact that RC
 can even be considered as a name when so much work quite obviously has to
 be done before it can be released.

 I thought 9Val was assuring us that all these bugs would be fixed before
 it's release but then he covered himself by saying he was only referring
 to temporary files, no promise of fixing all know bugs before the release.

 Lets just wait and see what the actual release performs like. If it
 contains even a single known bug then we'll know that our job as beta
 testers is pointless. After all, what's the point of us reporting bugs if
 they just ignore the majority of them and go ahead and release the program
 anyway, complete with all the bugs.

 I just don't understand their working practice that's all.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: