Hello Tony,

  A reminder of what Tony Boom on TBBETA typed on:
  24 May 2005 at 22:21:00 GMT +0200

>  Maybe wishful thinking that I wouldn't get AV's, I don't normally when
>  everyone else does, or maybe it'll take less than 30 seconds to load a
>  message in the window.

 Shhhh, I don't want to say this too loud... Come closer...

 I get no AV's at all, it's running fine... Shhhh.

 But wait, theres more! Come closer...

 Messages are loading within seconds as well. It's early days but my grin
 portrays a fair amount of optimism, Shhhhh!

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5.0.14 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: