Hello Clive.

--On 25 May 2005 15:35 +0100 you wrote about Re: Re[2]: 3.5.0.14:

> I KNEW that, but Tony obviously has too much time on his hands. I wanted
> to slow down his posting rate here :)

If The Bat! worked with IMAP or if Mulberry worked with PGP I could perhaps
forget about both of them and go get a life. Check my email once a day or
every 4 or 5 hours or so, safe in the knowledge that all the mail sent to
me is in the right folder, safe in the knowledge that signatures verify and
no  ones been tampering with my mail.

But alas, both seem a VERY long way off and the only sane option is to dump
email altogether. So I'm off, I've had enough it's been really nice knowing
all of you, a crap experience but still nice knowing you all.

Bonvoyemail to you all... (A single tear rolls down the cheek followed by a
big snotty sniff.)

--

Tony.

M.