Hi Mary,
   --<> 25.05.2005 10:22 -0500:

Hmm, it's there with no answers.

Yeah, talking on tbbeta is more fun! (The whisper of danger, the faint
odor of approaching fish.)

Great, great - laughed a lot. ;)
But as I really don't like to have fish now, see the CC header...

Yes, I think you don't have to. Go on testing TC! It's worth testing, I
tell you. ;)
Convinced. I'll go for it.

Huh, I see. It's very easy to convince Miss Bull.

Saved all those URLs and Clive's
multiple-step plug-in advice to Tony <g> in my Troubleshooting folder.
So, off to get this many-armed TC baby!

Yeah, do it.

Will call you from the hospital, either on tbot or PM. :)

I'm listening on both, so you're very welcome. :)

--
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de