Hello Tony!

On Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 10:28 AM, you wrote:

> Bonvoyemail to you all... (A single tear rolls down the cheek
> followed by a big snotty sniff.)

Tony, I'll meet you and your missus at the hospital. I'm going there
anyway, to get my new octopus-armed Total Commander baby.

There'll surely be a cure for your present complete Tree collapse in
the Emergency Room! (Hang in there, don't leave us, stay conscious,
baby!) :gdr:

Mary
The Bat 3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2