Hello MAU,

  A reminder of what MAU typed on:
  June 3, 2005 at 17:53:36 GMT +0200

M> 1.- Select a group in your AB, right click on it, select Properties and
M> the 'Add items to instant address PopUp'

M> 2.- Select which members of the group you want to appear by ticking the
M> corresponding 'Favourite' tick box.

M> 3.- On main toolbar, click the little down arrow icon to the right of
M> the New Message icon.

As usual you got your answer up first. Must have been those typing
classes I did so poorly in in High School. ;)

I have a question for you. If you click on the Personal Address Group,
if you still have one, are there any entries in there that do not show
up in a group under that address group or some that show up in there
as well as in a group.

The reason I ask is, I have some that show up in both and I am trying
to get rid of them from the main folder so they only show up in the
group. When I do this they keep recreating themselves in the main
folder. Then I seem to end up with cascading AV's.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.5.25
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195