Hi Mary,

In the message <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which was
apparently written on Saturday, June 11, 2005, 5:48:39 PM. I believe you wrote:

MB> Jealous of your Linux Redhat like perhaps a lost kid in a
MB> remedial-reading class of the potential h.s. graduating class
MB> valedictorian!

Redhat  is  like  owning  a skoda, why own a skoda when you can have a
proper car..

Ive  got  3  suns around here somewhere.. that and slackware is a much
more unix like unix

MB> Because I am too skittish to learn Linux, and yet I know it is safer
MB> than Windows, and safety is my most major reason for running The Bat!

Well.. You could use linux and wine, and then run most of your windows
apps :P

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk