Hello Avi,

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:08:58 +0300 GMT (12/06/2005, 12:08 +0700 GMT),
Avi Yashar wrote:

AY> Welcome on board. :-) Oh, and by the way, if you are using the default
AY> glyphs supplied by RL, I believe that is a blue arrow on the "Receive
AY> New Mail" button, not a green arrow. But, hey, maybe you've found
AY> another bug. :-)

No it's blue but sicne I have "combined check and receive" check in
the account properties, it doesn't matter which one I hit. Hey, there
is an idea how I could customise my toolbar <g>. But honestly, I was a
bit colour-blind this morning and did hit the button with the arrow
showing down.

By the way, I just noticed that the CC does come to the foreground
when I hit that drop-down button and choose "check for all". Only when
I check an individual account that way will the CC be in the
background.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

QUESTION: If a fire hydrant has H2O on the inside, what is on the
outside?

ANSWER: K9P