Hello Curtis,
  A reminder of what Curtis typed on:
  Wednesday, December 21, 2005 at 11:41:06 GMT -0500

C> Me too, though I wonder if these are genuine duplicates. Afterall, I
C> used to see duplicates prior to IMAP. :) Did you verify these are bug
C> generated duplicates?

Yes this was one message received twice. Actually the counter showed
it as 2 new unread messages, but when I opened the folder 1 message
was already marked as read, but the count still showed 2. I went to
fastmail website and looked to see that there was in fact only 1
message (which there was) and then I moved it to a different folder.
At this point when TB refreshed both messages disappeared.

C> For example, I thought it was TB! responsible for these:

C> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

C> and

C> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

C> However, they are the same message sent twice and hence the different
C> ids. I guess we may see a few duplicates because of the recent list
C> problems. Some may have sent their messages twice thinking there was a
C> problem with delivery rather than the listserver.

Yes I did notice a few duplicates on the list, but as you say I think
this was the lists problem.

Also as an aside, I had 1 folder here that would not show any
messages. I tried clearing cache to no avail and then a purge and
compress which seems to have worked. Strange days indeed. :)

Also, new version 3.64 has just been released.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.63.15 (Beta)
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600