On Wednesday, December 21, 2005, at 12:04 PM, Dwight A
Corrin wrote:

> well, it is Christmas, so I think we all knew it was coming [shudder]

:) I'm sitting here now with my TBBETA folder list showing nothing
except for your new message. I move to another folder and back. Same
thing. I exit and restart TB!... the message list is empty now until a
new message arrives.

View/Display/All messages is enabled.

Hitting <Esc> does nothing in case you're wondering I may have
inadvertently alt-clicked on something or chosen to display only new
messages.

So I guess this is another cache deletion and waiting for a 4500
message index to be rebuilt.

9Val... are you observing the joys of TB! IMAP here. <sigh>

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.63.15 (Beta)