1/24/2006  2:56 PM

Hi Alto,

On 1/24/2006 Alto Speckhardt wrote:

AS> Ok. I'm experiencing very different times. On my laptop that is
AS> connected via WLAN (11 MBit)it usually takes well above five minutes.
AS> If I try shutdown Windows the "not responding" window is coming up. I
AS> usually ignore it, let it just sit there and after the thebat.exe
AS> process terminates the shutdown continues. Again, this is well above
AS> one minute even on 100 MBit LAN.

I run Voyager on a PIII 750 w/ 1 gig RAM and the flash drive connected
to a USB 1.1 port (motherboard is too old for USB 2) and experience
nothing like you describe. May I suggest you carefully examine your
facilities and fix what is wrong before berating RIT for your local
problems.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.65.02 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  No OTFE  Opera 8.51

 Current beta is 3.70.02 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: