Hello Peter Meyns & everyone else,

on 18-Okt-2006 at 18:10 you (Peter Meyns) wrote:

> I guess it depends on the language pack you use. I see on my PC
> "Locate Original" and on my laptop and with Voyager I see "Follow".
> All use version 3.86.03.

Interesting. I'm using an english Windows XP and english TB.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

The problems of language here are really serious. We wish to speak in
some way about the structure of atoms... but we cannot speak about
atoms in ordinary language. -- Werner Heisenberg

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: