Hi Alexander,

on Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:57:20 +0200GMT, you wrote:

ASK> The context menu item "Locate Original" (available when you right click
ASK> a message in a virtual folder) has been renamed to "Follow" in this
ASK> version. I just searched the context menu two times before I found the
ASK> item again, thought I'd need glasses, so:

ASK> Why?

ASK> I found the previous menu item much more descriptive than "Follow". I
ASK> don't follow a message when I view in a virtual folder, I'm already
ASK> there. ;-)

I guess it depends on the language pack you use. I see on my PC
"Locate Original" and on my laptop and with Voyager I see "Follow".
All use version 3.86.03.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, OTFE enabled
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1002 MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: