Hi Alexander,

on Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:25:56 +0200GMT, you wrote:

ASK> Hello Peter Meyns & everyone else,

ASK> on 18-Okt-2006 at 18:10 you (Peter Meyns) wrote:

>> I guess it depends on the language pack you use. I see on my PC
>> "Locate Original" and on my laptop and with Voyager I see "Follow".
>> All use version 3.86.03.

ASK> Interesting. I'm using an english Windows XP and english TB.

Here it is German Windows. XP on the PC and 2K on the notebook. I
don't think that the OS language matters. I think it's RIT's language
pack which comes along with every MSI of the Pro version. IIRQ I ran
the new installation on the PC and just replaced thebat.exe on the
laptop. So, installing the latest language pack here, would probably
result in "Locate Original". I'm not sure though, if this applies to
Voyager too.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, OTFE enabled
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1002 MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: