Hello TheBat Beta List Members!!!

Someday, and that was in evening, Krzysztof wrote something like this:
>> And this small steps bring us to point:
>> 1. There is no new plugins and old are not developed
>> 2. Big  discussion  lists  and  forums,  sites  slowly dying (tb-l,
>>    bat-mail.de.vu,  PSTB,  TheBat!  World)  -  no new users, no new
>>    posts, no new news.
> What's  the  connection  between  making  new releases often and the
> above points?

Read fileforum comments. This is only example.

>> Tell me why this happen?
> I suspect a quite a big number of reasons are involved. Frequency of
> releases being a lesser one. I'd roughly say:
>   -  -  company's  management  being  inefficient (this includes PR,
>      community cooperation, project management).
>   -  -  quality  management  being  down  (lack  of  proper testing,
>      leading to a programme being somewhat "uneven" -- some versions
>      are stabile, while other are beta-quality.
>   -  -  unclear  rules  of setting future goals, unrevealed roadmaps
>      (which  brings me the suspicion of non-existent roadmaps), lack
>      of  official  wishlist  with  some  sort  of enduser preference
>      checking.
>   -  - lack of vision

But  this  is  RITs side. Normal user do not see this. See product and
history. You write about next level.

>>> I  believe  you  can set everything so that it works exactly as in
>>> OE.
>> No. When you know how to do that please answer for this posts:
> Can  you  tell exactly which parts of OE style can't be set up in TB
> using currently existing features? I find it unclear, since...
>> http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1246
>> http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=934
>> http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=169
>> http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1053
>> http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=377
>> http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=35
> ...none  of these posts contains a detailed question that could lead
> to  a  conclusion  that  it not true that "you can set everything so
> that it works exactly as in OE". Hence I re-state my assertion:
> I believe you can set everything so that it works exactly as in OE.

hmmm Belive or not but not everything. Once again - see above links.

> You do this using filters, common folders, color groups. This is too
> complicated,  I  agree.  But  it  is  possible,  hence  the "engine"
> contains  all  the required functions. The only problem is on the UI
> side  --  there  should  exist an automated way to use the currently
> existing  functions  in  order  to allow inexperienced users benefit
> from  those  functions.  This may of course come beyond the task "UI
> rework" as defined by RITLabs for v4, but we don't know that.

> Another thing I notice after reading the articles you liked above is
> that  people  on  that  forum seem to be quite unhelpful.

When  you activate account, you must accept rules. One of rule is that
you not ask about something that is in manual or you can find in forum
archive, tb-l archive and PSTB FAQ - use search option.

> Each topic starts with a question if it was possible to set TB up in
> an  OE-manner. The answers are short and there are just two of them.
> Either  "no",

So  please  support  RITs and PSTB forum and only one time answer (you
read,  you  know  answer?  you not answer - you are quite unhelpful?).
Topics are above. There is no possibility to have 5 different Accounts
and  one folder tree like in OE. You can only cheat but you newer hide
5  accounts. And this answer is in PSTB FAQ, you can find in forum and
in tb-l.

> Perhaps  it  would  be better to instead just explain exactly how to
> set things up.

Once again: there is no such possibility. Over.

--
Thanks and best regards,
 Sebastian Murawski

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: