Hello Maxim,

> [+] User dictionaries supported in CSAPI

Would like to report that I cannot add words to the german CSAPI
dictionary. If the above announcement means this should be fixed I
cannot confirm.

If this problem is related to another bug please let me know.

Symptoms:

I have automatic spell check (CSAPI German) activated, and if I click
"Add to dictionary" in the context menu of an unknown word nothing
happens, and the word is still unknown (red line below).

Anything else I can do?

--
Martin
TB! 4.0.14.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2