V>> How  can  someone  specify  the  password  in TB for an Exchange email
V>> address?
> I don't quite understand what you mean exactly. Maybe
> that's beacuse I'm not very familiar with Exchange.

Me  neither.  I sent a report to Ritlabs, where Exchange has to run in
order  to  be  able to download emails by TB. When Exchange starts, it
asks  for  user's  email  password. If Exchange is not running, and TB
wants  to download emails, a password window pops up in TB for ca. 0.5
sec, disappears, and TB is not able to download mails.

I just wanted to know if you silently fixed this, too. Or you know
the answer.

--
Vili