Hi Thomas,

Sunday, December 21, 2008, 8:22:02 AM, you wrote:

FW>> Could be, any Idea how to get rid of this??

> Yes, don't use Gmail/Googlemail. I'm serious. They try to make up new
> rules, and these just don't make any sense.

I always think of alternatives to Gmail (although I have been with
them since early beta days).  Do you have a suggestion for an
alternative?  My backup email since 1997 has been Yahoo Mail... but
I'd prefer something else for primary.  I can't stand AOL (too many
ads and messy software packages), but what about Fastmail.fm?  Anyone
here use Fastmail?  It is a global mail provider.  And it uses IMAP if
you only pay a small annual fee.

If anyone here has used Fastmail, what has your experience with it
been?

Thanks for any help.

--

Take Care,