Hello Dwight,
  A reminder of what Dwight Corrin typed on:
  Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 14:14:25 GMT -0600

>> If anyone here has used Fastmail, what has your experience with it
>> been?

DC> I have been on fastmail for quite a while now. I am very pleased with
DC> it. And I certainly wouldn't ever want to go back to POP.

DC> The  closest  to  a  complaint I have about fastmail is the fact that
DC> their web access does not include threading. They are in beta testing
DC> of  a  new  interface  now,  and  I wrote to ask about threading. The
DC> response  acknowledged  that some users had requested it, but that it
DC> wasn't in the cards with this upgrade.

DC> I  have  been very pleased with their filtering, and I hardly use TB!
DC> filters at all any more.

Agreed. I originally took out a free account with them just to test TB's IMAP
and still use it today. I rarely look at their web based interface, but it is
quite usable.

 Stuart                            mailto:scu...@mts.net
 Using The Bat! v4.1.3
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600